What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World's number one hi-fi and entertainment magazine.
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home cinema products. Our comprehensive tests help you buy the best equipment for your cash, with the magazine's advice sections giving you step-by-step information on how to get even more from your music and movies.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-13 Issues (1 Year) at £34.99 / $49.99
-6 Issues (6 Months) at £17.99 / $25.99
-3 Issues (3 Months) at £8.99 / $12.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Improvements for iOS8 Push notifications.
- Subscriptions in iPhone 6
- Contact support layouts resolve.
- New Issues update when app is pushed into background
- Restore purchase notification is back
- User interface changes for alignments and spacing optimisations
- Improved app performance, bug fixes and crashes fixed
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Update is bad
I bought the latest and they no longer have a full list and comparison just their top 5. Won't be buying again.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 03 December 2015
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Haymarket Media Group Limited
- © Haymarket Media Group Limited & PixelMags inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £8.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £34.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: Awards 2012£3.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £17.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: Awards 2013£3.99
- Awards 2014 of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision£3.99
- Awards 2015 of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision£3.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: October 2012£3.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: March 2013£3.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: April 2013£4.49