The World's number one hi-fi and entertainment magazine.
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home cinema products. Our comprehensive tests help you buy the best equipment for your cash, with the magazine's advice sections giving you step-by-step information on how to get even more from your music and movies.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-13 Issues (1 Year) at £34.99 / $49.99
-6 Issues (6 Months) at £17.99 / $25.99
-3 Issues (3 Months) at £8.99 / $12.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Increased localization support for:
- Chinese (simplified)
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Ratings and Reviews
Bought one issue to try out the app and the two page magazine only fills 2/3 of my iPad Pro display, making it hard to read the text. Double tapping to zoom produces a zoom window 1/2 the size of the display requiring constant panning to read the text and, to cap it all, the app won't scroll past page 99! Thank goodness I didn't purchase a subscription.
Beware if you subscribe....
Subscribed to both the print & digital editions. Cancelled my subscription after 2 years.
Worked really well for me and found it easy to read.
Having paid for the digital edition I expected to still be able to access previous issues after cancelling my subscription to future issues.
You lose all access so be aware of this before subscribing.
What Hi Fi S & V Subscriber for 10+ Years
Search wireless headphones? No results?? Really? OK maybe glitch. So tried headphones? No results… Again? I'm pretty sure the magazine has had numerous reviews & features on the very rare headphones and the endangered version "wireless headphones". Come on WHFSV. Is this best you can do?
Deleted. Back to the www…
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited & PixelMags, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £8.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £34.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.