The World's number one hi-fi and entertainment magazine.
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home cinema products. Our comprehensive tests help you buy the best equipment for your cash, with the magazine's advice sections giving you step-by-step information on how to get even more from your music and movies.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-13 Issues (1 Year) at £34.99 / $49.99
-6 Issues (6 Months) at £17.99 / $25.99
-3 Issues (3 Months) at £8.99 / $12.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
Ratings and Reviews
Bought one issue to try out the app and the two page magazine only fills 2/3 of my iPad Pro display, making it hard to read the text. Double tapping to zoom produces a zoom window 1/2 the size of the display requiring constant panning to read the text and, to cap it all, the app won't scroll past page 99! Thank goodness I didn't purchase a subscription.
What Hi Fi S & V Subscriber for 10+ Years
Search wireless headphones? No results?? Really? OK maybe glitch. So tried headphones? No results… Again? I'm pretty sure the magazine has had numerous reviews & features on the very rare headphones and the endangered version "wireless headphones". Come on WHFSV. Is this best you can do?
Deleted. Back to the www…
Latest issue does not show in the store
Despite announcement on website of the new August issue available, 4 days later it is still not on the App Store
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £8.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £34.99
- What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision: £17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.