By what3words Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use 3 word addresses to:
- Find your way to anywhere in the world, even where street addresses don’t exist
- Get deliveries to a specific entrance
- Tell your friends precisely where your picnic is
- Always find your tent (and your friends) at festivals
- Tell your taxi exactly where you want to go
- Plan and share your off-roading or hiking waypoints
- Tell emergency services exactly where to find you
- Know exactly where you parked your car
what3words is a really simple way to talk about any location. It has divided the world into a grid of 3m x 3m squares and assigned each one a unique 3 word address. 3 word addresses are easy to remember and the simplest way to communicate a location with voice or text.
Key App Features:
- World map with what3words grid overlay
- Search for 3 word addresses or street addresses
- Satellite and map view
- Compass mode
- Works offline, without a data connection
- Compatible with navigation apps including Google Maps, Apple Maps, Navmii, and Citymapper
- AutoSuggest feature prevents mistakes
- 14+ languages
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- Minor bug fixes
- Support added for iPhone X
I am sorry to say this app just does not work.
Typing the first word of your address and all is well by the time you add the second word you are going round in loop after loop.
I have found my friends address and know the three words for their exact location,however if I use these three words to set up my satnav it just comes out as complete junk and tries to take me to somewhere in America if I can get any destination at all.
Even as suggested on the app limit broom flip doesn’t work.
Is this an apple phone problem or the app itself!
Very disappointed! 👎🏻
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 17 November 2017
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 86.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: What3Words Limited
- © (C) 2017 what3words Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.