What’s in my Freezer™ has always been one of our most popular apps
Now, it has just got even better!
In response to requests from customers, What’s in my Freezer now comes with two freezers as standard and the option to purchase more freezers as an in-app purchase, Spotlight search let’s you find things immediately without even opening the app and in addition to the automatic age indicators you can set an expiry date of your own
What’s in my Freezer™ will help you to
• Know what you’ve got frozen
• Know what you need to make or buy
• Know where everything is
• Know when it needs to be used by
• Save time when you need to find something
• Save money by using what you’ve got
• Save money by not buying things you already have
• Free up space
So easy to use
• Enter an item and quantity
• Allocate to a Freezer, Location and a Category
• Select Frozen, Make or Buy
• Add notes if you wish
• Browse to see what you’ve got and what’s getting out of date
• Filter by any combination of Freezer, Location and Category
• See what you need to Make or Buy to replace what you’ve used
• Email yourself or someone else to let them know what you have or what you need
• Backup, Restore and Share to Dropbox
What’s in my Freezer™ is a product from Intelligent Maintenance LLC
minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for over a year on my iPad and it has transformed the way I use my freezer. I now know were everything is and how long it has been there. I use Dropbox to sync with my iPhone for when I am shopping so that I don't over purchase. This syncing stopped working when Dropbox updated their app and I reported this to the developer, who fixed the problem in under 24 hours. Now that is what I call service.
Needs a way of sharing the data
This looked like just the right freezer-managing app for us, but sadly we couldn’t sort out sharing data between my husband’s and my iPhones. Backups to Dropbox is fine for literally backing up, but we couldn’t find a way to get his copy of the app to see my backup, even via ‘sharing’ it in Dropbox. We gave up when we realised we’d be forever having to manually back up and restore to update our data, even if we could figure it out. Sad, because it does seem well designed and straightforward.
Great app - just what I need
I downloaded other free apps but they were cumbersome to use or didn't say which drawer or shelf the item was in or didn't permit multiple freezers. This app is pricey but does hold the info well. You can stipulate which drawer / shelf it's in. I like the app but still feeling guilty about making the purchase, perhaps £2.99 app price is more realistic.
- Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- 13.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Extra Freezer £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.