What's in the Box?
By Paul Hudson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Help your child learn animal sounds while having fun - this app is so simple to use and is great fun for kids aged between 2 and 4!
- When your child taps the box, it opens up and they'll hear one of 25 different animal sounds.
- They'll see six different animals on the screen - which one makes that sound?
- If they tap the wrong animal, they'll hear that animal's sound so they will know it next time.
- This app has beautifully cute animal graphics and a great collection of sounds for your child to enjoy.
- Includes jungle animals (lions, tigers, hippos, monkeys), farm animals (cows, sheep, pigs, goats) and more - it's a great way for your child to learn and have fun!
What's New in Version 1.1
A minor change to fix a glitch with iOS 6.1.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 August 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Paul Hudson
- © 2012 Paul Hudson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.