LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.
The number one TV guide for all the family. All you need to know about the best on TV
What’s on TV is an entertaining mix of TV features, the latest soap news and gossip, easy-to-use TV listings, puzzles and competitions. The Soapweek section gives you in-depth story updates and the Soap Diary has a rundown of upcoming plots, complete with must-see moments flagged up. The TV Week and Real Life sections cover the best of the week's other programmes. London/Anglia/Midlands Edition
The available subscription periods for What’s on TV Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £0.69
Purchase a monthly subscription £1.99
Purchase an annual subscription £22.49
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your What's on TV Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Problem with getting new magazines
I have been subscribing to What’s on Tv magazine for a couple of year now and up till recently things have been fine. A few months ago after an update I had problems when I exited the app and went back in I had to start the magazine again whereas before it held your place and then a month or so later I have trouble accessing the new Tuesday mag. It says I have to subscribe but I am paid up so I deleted the app and reinstalled and was able to access the mag. The same thing happened the past four or five weeks and today after deleting and reinstalling it 5 times I cannot get access to the paid up new magazine. Please can someone fix this problem?
Do not subscribe do not download
I subscribed to the TV guide and paid up front for the year it worked great for the first six weeks, until it stopped downloading new editions despite being logged in.
I reinstalled the app but it still would not download a magazine. I also renewed purchasing but nothing will get it to work.
I have asked the company for a refund but they are saying they can’t refund any monies, they told me to reinstall the app and renew purchases even though I already told them I have done this .
Do not buy this app it’s a waste of money buy a different real magazine instead of this rip off . They are not bothered once they have your cash.
A Bit Disappointed turned into very happy.
I am extremely happy with this magazine, I like the fact that there is no more paper. I find it extremely easy to use and I don’t have any problems with when the new version comes in, it is always on a Tuesday and that is all I ask, I can only use one week at a time anyway, so as long as it is with me by Saturday I am happy.
- TI Media Limited
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- What's on TV Magazine Subscription £2.29
- What's on TV Magazine Subscription £23.99
- December 17, 2016 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.