What's on TV Magazine
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.
The number one TV guide for all the family. All you need to know about the best on TV
What’s on TV is an entertaining mix of TV features, the latest soap news and gossip, easy-to-use TV listings, puzzles and competitions. The Soapweek section gives you in-depth story updates and the Soap Diary has a rundown of upcoming plots, complete with must-see moments flagged up. The TV Week and Real Life sections cover the best of the week's other programmes. London/Anglia/Midlands Edition
The available subscription periods for What’s on TV Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £0.69
Purchase a monthly subscription £1.99
Purchase an annual subscription £22.49
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Compatible with iOS 10
Always delivered late electronically
Why is it the paper version is in store before the electronic version arrives!!! Just another Tuesday - it's almost 11:00 whilst paper version has been out in stores for over 5 hours it is STILL not showing as available on electronic version. This is normal since before Christmas when it was days after the Christmas edition was in stores that electronic version became available ........what is going on, this simply isn't good enough.
Sort this out or I will not be renewing when current subscription expires.
Right of reply
Loved this format. And now they have changed it. The chapter section has been diminished, leaving to many pages to navigate when trying to find a specific day. Not enough about the following week (gone down from a whole page to a very small section at the bottom of another page. In fact you get a better magazine in the Sunday freebies.
I tried to log in with my new iPad, although I'm sure I've got the right password right, it tells me it's incorrect. Tried to submit an email address (several different ones) to be told all of them are invalid. Can't get hold of anyone to sort the problem, if you read your feedback, please contact me as can't access all the subscriptions I've paid for
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- What's on TV Magazine Subscription£2.29
- What's on TV Magazine Subscription£23.99
- September 16, 2017£0.99
- September 23, 2017£0.99
- December 17, 2016£0.99
- December 31, 2016£0.99
- What's on TV Magazine 21.12.2013£0.99
- March 26, 2016£0.99