A biodynamic calendar for wine drinkers
• Get the best from your bottle of wine: the best days to open your good wine revealed
• Top UK grocery chains use this calendar to choose their critics wine tastings days
• Customise for any global time zone, and choose 12-hour or 24-hour time
• Based on 50 years of research by biodynamic expert Maria Thun, discover which days are good (fruit and flower days), and which are less good (root and leaf days), as well as Maria Thun’s unique ‘generally unfavourable’ days (not included in other lunar calendars). This free version is for the current day and days past. For future days, purchase the annual data (in-app purchase).
- Updated splash screen and app icon
- Updated translations
Ratings and Reviews
If you care about wine then get this app.
I was agnostic about biodynamics until I got this app. Wine really does taste better on the days indicated, it's remarkable. Interestingly, I can now taste wine and tell with increasing accuracy if it's a good day for wine. Buy it and be surprised.
And very pretty app!
I wonder when you can buy the 2015 extension and why they haven't removed 2013...
The day/date isn't syncing properly, date correct but shows day previous please fix!
- Floris Books Trust Ltd
- 44.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Floris Books Trust Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- WWTB data 2019 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.