Where Am I At?
By Aaron McDonald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
####### By popular demand, the Where am I At? app is free again for a limited time! #######
####### The Where am I At? App is a top 21 free navigation app on the U.S. app store as of 4/11! #######
Where am I? If you need to know the answer to this question, the Where
Am I At app has the information you need.
All you have to do is open this app, and your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad will immediately zoom
in on your position and display your coordinates as well as your address (and now altitude!).
- Your location is displayed automatically as soon as you open the
Where Am I At app.
- View your exact coordinates AND your approximate address.
- Share your location by email or text/iMessage right from within the app
- Copy your longitude, latitude, and address to the clipboard to paste
into other applications.
- No annoying ads-only 1 iAd banner (you can remove if you want).
- Track your position as you move.
- Zoom in to take a closer look or zoom out for a bird's eye view.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Not only are ads removed when you upgrade, but now you get an expanded map view as well!
- Greatly improved speed of getting your address and altitude
- Bug Fixes
I am sitting on a train from London to Liverpool and it has worked perfectly all the way. 5 stars
Drops out regularity, perhaps teething troubles
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 07 January 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aaron McDonald
- © Aaron McDonald
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Upgrade£1.99