Where's Wally?™ HD -The Fantastic Journey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***40% OFFER - Limited Time***
WHERE’S WALLY? THE FANTASTIC JOURNEY JUST FOR iPAD. Your favourite game is now enhanced with stunning new HD graphics PLUS updated and exclusive Multi-Touch features, including a new Party Game mode where you play against friends on the same device! Enjoy the ultimate search and find adventure for all ages.
NEW FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO iPAD:
• NEW Party Mode where players compete on the same device to see who finds their hidden objects first.
• NEW Eye-popping HD Graphics: Designed and optimized for the iPAD’s advanced capabilities.
• ADDITIONAL QUESTS: Each world now has more of the game play that you love.
• EXPANDED VOICING of beloved characters: Waldo, Wenda and Whitebeard come to life as they communicate with you.
• Wacky Paint: Splatters of colorful paint fill the screen.
• Frosty: Freezes the search window by encasing it in ice.
• Thunder Clap: Makes the whole screen shake.
• Upside Down: Flips the search upside down.
• Sparkly: Keep an eye on twinkle and glitter effects to detect items.
A must-have game for your iPad! Get it now at this special price!
*Rebooting your iPad will fix loading issues a few users have experienced. Enjoy!*
What's New in Version 1.0.3
More bug fixes
Wally in HD
A good game. Same maps as the books but with added animations. Wally and co are in different places when played again which keeps it spiced up. However you can,t view the whole map at once but are zoomed in and must move around looking at part of the map at the time, but this is not really a problem. More to find than Wally including different people from each map which is good. I would say better than the books which you would pay £5 for due to the interaction and other little games inside. A good app with good graphics which will keep you occupied for ages.
I don't get it, the game virtually centres on the object you're searching for, and narrows down the area you are allowed to search in. I can only guess everyone else rating this doesn't enjoy a challenge. For a game in which you are required to search for objects, the last thing I expect/want is for the game to centre the screen on the object every time. I have Where's Wally in Hollywood, a lot lot better and it doesn't help you as much.
If there is an option to switch this help off, it's not immediately obvious.
The app defeats the object of the game, therefore a waste of money. Buy the Hollywood version every day of the week.
I have played with this game many times but I stopped playing it for a while and now it won’t open at all…I click on it and it just bounces twice and then it shows me the details page. Reason for the 5 stars is because it is a great game when it works and I don’t find it too easy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 July 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 594 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ludia
- Where's Wally?" TM & © Classic Media Distribution Limited. Based on Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey © 1989 Martin Handford. Characters and other images are used under license to Classic Media Distribution Limited. All rights reserved. ©2010 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.