The WHERESTHEMATCH app is the biggest and most accurate TV Listings Guide for Live Football fixtures. You're days of searching the internet and multiple TV guides are over with our amazing scheduler!
Our app gives you access to daily, live Football Schedules from all of the main broadcasters in the UK including Sky Sports (all 10 channels) , BT Sport (all 5 channels), BBC, ITV, ESPN, Eurosport, Premier Sports, Channel 5 and all other major UK TV Channels.
New for 2018, we now cover all of the major live, sporting televised schedules and live streams from the world of Rugby Union, Rugby League and Cricket and 30+ other sports (including Golf, Tennis, Snooker, Boxing, MotoGP, Formula 1, Darts, NFL, Motorsport, Cycling, NBA, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Horse Racing, Aussie Rules, GAA, UFC, Athletics, Winter Sports, Badminton and more…)
Please REVIEW us if you like the app, we would appreciate your support!
** NEVER MISS ANOTHER LIVE FOOTBALL MATCH WITH OUR TV SCHEDULES **
* To show Football Listings ONLY, make sure you choose the Football Icon at the bottom right of the screen to refine *
* Please note that the app does NOT stream any live matches or provide any illegal linking to pirated streams *
* The WherestheMatch App is not optimised for Tablets, but it does work, especially in Landscape view and on small tablet versions *
Keep up-to-date with all of the top 2017/18 Football Leagues, Cups & Competitions and when games are broadcast live on TV across the UK and Europe including:
- English Premier League - all of the 20 clubs including TV schedules for Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea.
- The EFL Football League including Championship, League One & League Two.
- UEFA Champions League & UEFA Europa League Football.
- Scottish Football including Scottish Premiership and Scottish Cups including Celtic & Rangers.
- FA Cup, Carabao Cup & EFL Trophy competitions.
- International Football including England, Scotland, NI, ROI, Wales and other European Nations, the 2018 World Cup and International Friendlies.
- European Football from La Liga (including Barcelona & Real Madrid), Serie A, Bundesliga, Dutch Eredivisie, French Lique 1, Major League Soccer, Australian A League, Brazilian Campeonato, Portuguese Premiera and Welsh & Irish Premier League Football.
- Browse daily match schedules with access to Dates, Kick-Off Times and TV Channels.
- Choose your Favourite Sports, Football Teams, Competitions and TV Channels to refine your TV schedules to what’s important to you.
- Add live matches to your Calendar and set reminders before the game kicks off.
- Add live matches to your “You’re Watching” so you can arrange your TV viewing schedule.
- Change your Timezone to check TV schedules wherever you are in the world.
- Rotate the screen to Landscape to get all the TV Channels included on the main interface.
Rugby Union - Six Nations, Premiership Rugby, European Champions Cup, European Challenge Cup, Rugby World Cup, Super Rugby 15, Top 14, Autumn Internationals, Pro14 and more…
Rugby League - Super League, Challenge Cup, NRL, Four Nations and RL World Cup.
Cricket - County Championship, T20, One Day Cup, IPL, The Ashes, Cricket World Cup.
Golf - US PGA and European Tours. All 4 majors live.
Tennis - All Grand slam events and ATP Tour.
Boxing - All Title fights.
F1 - Every live race from the 2017 season.
- Initial payment of £4.49 will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews at £4.49 YEARLY unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and cost of renewal is £4.49.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off easily by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
More details - http://wheresthematch.com/tv/ios-terms.asp
- We have removed some older code to see if this helps with crash on start-up.
- Updated iOS tooling to latest iOS 12 SDKs.
- We have added diagnostics and are working with users to try and fix the crash on start-up, sadly, all error reports are ambiguous and do not help use repeat the error on local devices, we apologise for any inconvenience deleting and reinstalling the app causes to get it back running again. Please get in touch with support if you are having issues and we will ensure you get access to the fixtures you have paid for.
- We are still working on settings save in the background and enhancements to the app, but all resource is currently engaged in trying to find outstanding bugs to improve your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
The Wrong Solution
I’ve used this app for longer than I can remember. It’s been a great free tool to see in advance which channels my team will be playing on, and other fixtures I may have not thought to watch. Unfortunately we now live in a world where people expect services for free - this is especially true for iPhone apps. I can fully understand the creators not wanting to lose out on their work, and even the desire to make money for their time and effort. However, I think this is the wrong way to go about it. A free version with ads and the ability to pay a one-off fee to remove ads would have been much less detrimental. Having used the app for so long I would have no hesitation in paying a one-off fee to continue using it. I’m sure many other users would feel the same. If any users really didn’t want to pay, simply by using the app the creators would receive ad revenue from those users. A win-win situation. By making a “pricey” subscription, users not wanting to pay will simply leave. Users like myself may move over to the only competitor on the App Store, which seems to have a better interface and charge £2.99/year as opposed to £4.49/year. I’m not sure why you didn’t match their price? I fear this may cause the death of the app, which is a real shame. Either way, thanks for your work over the years.
Thanks for the feedback - as mentioned we simply couldn't maintain the apps or website without this funding - we didn't match our competitor price because they don't offer 35 sports, nor did we want to offer ads as we want to keep the user experience as clean as possible for everyone for now. We might offer single sport apps in the future and charge one-off fees, but the early signs based on support are very positive. Thanks.
Requires subscription, Once great app
I only used this app to see when my football team was going to be playing and on what channel now unless it is within 24 hours you simply don’t know beyond that day when and what channel your team will be playing on unless you pay 4 pound odd a year, the developer says in another review that this is justified it is not this is simply a shameless way to make money from a once great app. Initially there would have been a requirement for an algorithm of sorts to be set up to pull the sport schedules from sites but beyond that I don’t see any reason other than greed to make this a paid for subscription based service.
I don’t care about any sport other than football so all these other sports it covers mean nothing to me.
I am extremely disappointed with the way the developer of this app has gone and will now be using other services for my football scheduling needs.
Update: after the response from the developer I would like to add that if they are so desperate for funding why not make it 99p pa per sport subscription I don’t see that it’s fair that for those of us that are interested in only one sport why we should have to foot the bill for the full package when only paying for the sport we require should suffice what say you developer?
We've been doing this for 10 years and it offers no financial reward as we have probably lost more than we've gained... we are simply trying to keep it funded so that we can make it better, and hopefully most of our users will understand and help to keep it going with the subscriptions. Thanks
Used to find this a useful app - now it wants an obscene £4.49 PER YEAR (not just one off) if I want to know about any games after today. Deleting the app.
The features they say they want to introduce with the money aren't useful to me and probably aren't to a lot of people - certainly not worth the subscription being charged. I wonder how many people have actually signed up vs deleted the app in response to this. It is the fact that it is a free app but is now useless that is so aggrieving - would it not have been better to leave the free one with ads and make a second, paid app that has as the fancy new features and extra sports?
All I want from the app is to know when football games are on TV. I can record from my sky plus box or app, don't need another app to do that for me. And I couldn't care less about finding a pub, or when any of the new sports that have been added are on tv - like figure skating! Will just have to use a different site in future. Thanks.
Hi, we are sorry you feel this way - a cup of coffee will always taste better when it's free, and some users will inevitably be aggrieved at our subscription after so many years FOC, but without it our apps and further development could not continue, nor could any business. Early indications show encouraging support, and it's this backing that will see us introduce more useful features in the future such as Sky record, live scores and an integrated Pub Finder so we hope you understand our reasons. Thanks.
- WheresTheMatch Ltd
- 69.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WherestheMatch Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.