Don't be misled by fake reviews. The Which? Reviews app gives you access to thousands of impartial product reviews - no brand can influence our recommendations. Compare prices, check availability and access our helpful How to Buy guides on the go.
Try the app free for 48 hours. If you like it, subscribe to app & web access to Which? for just £4.99 per month
• Quickly browse over 9,000 individual product reviews instantly at any time, including offline
• Refine the product list by price, Best Buys & Don’t Buys and a range of other criteria
• See the latest price, availability and retailer information
• Create a shortlist of products you're considering
• Compare product features side by side
Which? tests and reviews the latest products.
From TVs to pushchairs, digital cameras to washing machines and everything in between, this app puts our expert knowledge in the palm of your hand.
Which? is the consumer champion.
Our reviews are completely independent and funded by subscriptions to Which? – we don't accept advertising, freebies or product sponsorship.
Which? works for you.
Monthly subscription price: £4.99
• At the end of your free access you can subscribe for £4.99 per month via your iTunes account. If you subscribe after the free access period, your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
• You can can also follow the link to cancel your subscription within the app itself.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
Terms and Conditions: https://www.which.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/2206/which-reviews-app
Use our expert guides to cut through the sales jargon and find the right product for you
Ratings and Reviews
Access unbiased product reviews, compare prices and check availability as you shop.
To be honest, I’m not a heavy user of this app, or apps in general, but I am a subscriber to Which and will refer to their reviews quite regularly for purchasing decisions and just general interest.
I’ve found it stable to use and the search and indexing functions work well. I also like the family sharing option which I will be making used of from this point on.
It doesn’t however, offer a huge range of functions above and beyond accessing the normal website on a smartphone but I have rated it 3 over 4 stars simply because it does offer a few useful features such as being able to favourite items you may want to refer back to. The index feature, I find, also works better than the website when browsing rather then searching, so drilling down to the right category is quick and easy.
In terms of improvements or things that might improve to 5 stars, notifications when new reviews are added in certain sections or the ability to run comparisons like you can on the main website would be things I would be interested in using. Perhaps also the ability to learn which items I am interested in (the search function already remembers previous searches) and tailor the menus accordingly.
In general a very solid app but one which still sometimes struggles to differentiate itself from the browser offering.
Better FREE sites and apps available.
I downloaded this to compare All in One Colour Laser printers. Only you can't select All In One Colour Laser printers. You get All in One printers (including mono All in One) and Colour Laser printers (including print only Colour Lasers).
What's more, if you want to select only printers that have an automatic Duplex feature... You can't! You have to plough through every single review to see if each particular model has that feature. That's just utter laziness on their part, when the ability is built into the app. They just couldn't be bothered to populate the data.
My advice is to avoid wasting your time on this app at all costs, and don't even think of subscribing. There are better review sites such as Tech Radar, Tech Advisor and The Verge that give better, more in depth reviews and won't try skimming you for the privilege.
- Which? Limited
- 103.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Which? Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Which? Reviews monthly £3.99
- Reviews Plus monthly £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.