The first game of its kind has been updated for 2017 with 4,000 new phrases, easier to use drawing tools, and more!
Whispernary is a cross between Chinese Whispers (also known as Broken Telephone) and Pictionary. One person draws a phrase, someone else guesses what was drawn, then another person draws what they guessed. This leads to hilarious results and twists and the drawings and guesses get ever further from the original phrase. Endless fun on the go!
You don't need to be an expert artist, some of the best rounds happen from simple drawings.
You earn points when people rate your drawings or guesses up or down. We have no rules about what is a "good" or "bad" drawing; you get to decide if you like the round or not.
We've completely remade the app from scratch to be faster and usable on more devices.
- Cleaned up, faster interface
- iPhone 6/7 compatible (it finally fills the screen!)
- 4,000 new phrases
- Numerous fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
There were some issues on the older version. But now it's working great and I love playing!
I downloaded it and I can’t even get past the first page. It just flashes and glitches.
Screen flashes non stop. Non interactable
- Anthony Kuske
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Whispernary
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.