Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recommended by Dr. Oz as a miracle for better sleep! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dish Washer, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain with Birds, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together like a DJ with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• iPhone 5 and Retina display support
• Control White Noise from Lock Screen or using headphones with remote control buttons
• Create timed playlists of sounds and mixes
• Advanced Settings let you adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Record and Generate custom noises with In-App Purchases
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
PC MAGAZINE: "Since the sound of crickets chirping has the same relaxing effect on children as it does on adults, White Noise is perfect for taking things down a notch."
What's New in Version 5.6
- Improvements to iOS 7 app theme with dark theme being applied throughout the app for a better nighttime experience
- New custom share sheet improves e-mailing and iTunes File Sharing of White Noise Sounds and Mixes (WNA Files)
- Catalog improved with additional action icons for quickly selecting favorites, editing mixes, and more.
- Did you know you could always swipe to dismiss our post card popups? We include that help tip on the postcard now removing any confusion.
Numerous Bug fixes:
- Fixed music alarms for iOS 5
- Fixed several alarm issues including backup alarms triggering when they shouldn’t
- Fixed resume after snooze not working correctly in some situations
- Fixes to audio interruption handling which should fix random audio stops
- Extra logging throughout the app with more detailed information (settings, audio settings, etc)
If you have a problem please use the Report Problem button found in the Settings View.
In halls of residence there was never a moment when everyone was asleep ( like all halls no doubt). This app truly helped me get a good nights sleep. The 'Cabin Noise' seemed to work best for me.
You can also link this up to your stereo and choose 'Thunderstorm' if you want to see your pets freak out... :P
This app has helped me concentrate in the library at college, sleep whilst visiting my father (loudest snorer ever) and not get arrested for suffocating the noisy child in the seat next to me on long train journeys.
My boyfriend plays computer games in same room I sleep in but no problems for me. Put on my violet noise and within 8 minutes I am fast asleep. Brilliant!!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 December 2013
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2013 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases