Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Apple Watch integration for controlling audio playback
• iPhone 5, 6, 6+ Retina display support with high resolution photos. Portrait and Landscape orientations.
• Record, loop, and share new sounds with total ease. Mix sounds together and create a custom playlist.
• Audio plays in background so you can use other apps while listening
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Use iPod Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Generate custom color noises with Generator In-App Purchase
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Dr. Oz, Today Show, FOX&Friends, Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013
"Revolutionary Sound App!”
THE WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep
"For the next four months, the infant slept with his father's phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to 'air conditioner.' The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy."
CNET: Apps that can improve your life
“Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
HEALTH MAGAZINE: "Help you turn off your brain, fall asleep faster, and get the rest you desperately need"
PC MAGAZINE: "Since the sound of crickets chirping has the same relaxing effect on children as it does on adults, White Noise is perfect for taking things down a notch."
What's New in Version 6.1.1
Alarm improvements. Other minors.
Wonderful - one of my most used apps: the free app version is great but I've paid for the upgrade just as a small thank you to the developer as you've often been a lifesaver! I have two young kids (a baby and a 3-n-half year old) and thus has had been so incredibly useful for both, as well as for myself and my partner when we need to get some shuteye (great for blocking out other noise), and brilliant for relaxation/isolation.
I had many different types of these but this is the BEST BY FAR: there are many many free available sounds, and the ability to experiment with own mixes of these to see what works best is grrrrreat!
Try this if you have young kids (doesn't always work - u have to catch them in the right 'zone' I guess) or if you need some help sleeping yourself. Fantastic app.
I couldn't be without it.
I have a 3 year old and 3 month old twins. I soon learnt with my eldest son that white noise is a must, he still has a white noise machine in his room and asks for it on. I use this app everyday more than once a day to drown out the noise of my noisy 3 year old while the twins are trying to nap. It's on all night too. I absolutely love it and purchased the full version which was more than worth it as it meant I could use other apps on my phone/iPad and still have the noise on in the background. It's a godsend.
Great in noisy hotels
Do you find sleeping in hotels difficult due to other people's noise? The answer use this app, select your desired background sound, plug in your charger and it will play all night masking all those annoying disturbing noises. Great app
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 December 2015
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: TMSOFT
- © 2008-2015 TMSOFT, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases