Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine - genealogy advice, family history, ancestry, trace your past
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Exclusive Subscription Offer: For a limited time only, try our digital magazine from just 13p per day with our 3-month subscription. Plus, you'll get FREE instant access to the latest issue! Ends 29th January.***
Trace your family's past and discover your roots with Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities’ pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
• 1 year £44.99 - €59.99 - $59.99
Single issue prices:
• £4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
What's New in Version 3.3.60
Bug fixes and improvements
Lots of information
A fantastic app and easy to use. Lots of interesting information, the variety is immense. Past additions available. I don't know why I haven't subscribed to this before. Details of websites and records available, stories from readers...An excellent tool.
Really good app
I love this app because it lets me keep all my issues with articles I want to refer back to without having piles of magazines in my house.
Provides information that helps so much
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 September 2016
- Version: 3.3.60
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Who Do You Think You Are?£3.99
- Free IssueFree
- Who Do You Think You Are?£44.99
- May 2015£6.99
- July 2015£6.99
- Christmas 2013£6.99
- Who Do You Think You Are?£19.49
- July 2014£6.99
- January 2016£6.99
- May 2012£6.99