Trace your family's past and discover your roots with Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities’ pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Subscriptions and Single
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the WDYTYA? app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I really love reading my WDYTYA on the iPad but this has got to be the world’s most unstable app. Nothing it is supposed to do ever works and I have to contact their support most of the times a new issue comes out to get them to fix access problems.
Will only subscribe when bugs, of which there are many, get sorted out.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that you are having problems. We are aware that during the first hours of the release there was a bug causing a crash but we think we resolved that fairly quickly. However, if you are still experiencing problems, please contact us using the in-app support form. One of our dedicated customer support team will get back to you within 48 hours and work with you until we reach a satisfactory resolution. As our customer you are highly valued and we want you to have the best experience we can offer.
Lots of information
A fantastic app and easy to use. Lots of interesting information, the variety is immense. Past additions available. I don't know why I haven't subscribed to this before. Details of websites and records available, stories from readers...An excellent tool.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 39.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- Free Issue Free
- 12-Month Subscription £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.