Trace your family's past and discover your roots with Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities’ pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Subscriptions and Single
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Our latest update makes reading Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine on your mobile or tablet more enjoyable than ever before:
*New mobile-optimised layout designed for mobile & tablet reading
*Bookmark your favourite features to enjoy later
*Text Adjust to ensure reading is never a strain, even on smaller devices
*Enjoy each new issue cover-to-cover in landscape mode, perfect for iPad reading
*Increased app stability for a seamless reading experience
We’d love to hear what you think of our new look. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Will only subscribe when bugs, of which there are many, get sorted out.
Lots of information
A fantastic app and easy to use. Lots of interesting information, the variety is immense. Past additions available. I don't know why I haven't subscribed to this before. Details of websites and records available, stories from readers...An excellent tool.
Great resource for anyone researching their family history. Wish I had subscribed years ago, downloaded over the weekend and have lost hours browsing through linked websites. Highly recommend.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Complete Your Collection
Own every in-app back issue for one set-price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- Who Do You Think You Are? £3.99
- Free Issue Free
- Who Do You Think You Are? £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.