WiFiGet is a powerful WiFi Hotspot Finder and LAN Scanner. It comes with the following features:
-Local Network Scan - Powerful, Helpful
* Scan your LAN to discover any devices in the same network
* Display IP address, hostname, machine brand and more
(Note: You must connect to a WiFi network first to use this feature.)
- Hotspot Search - Easy, Flexible
* Covers over 250,000 Free and Paid WiFi locations worldwide
* Provides easy to use search options: by current location, address, or city
* Save the search results into offline list and used when offline
* Updates online databases daily
- Community Collaboration - Sharing, Growing
* Users discover and share new locations
* Users update existing hotspots
WiFiGet will help you to find a hotspot nearby or near any given address. Our online directory is updated daily based on user inputs. Users can contribute to the directory by submitting new locations using the 'Add Hotspot' function. These new locations are then shared with other WiFiGet users.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com. We appreciate and welcome any feedback.
WiFi Signal Scan function is prohibited by AppStore. This app won't provide this function.
support iPhone 5
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, but needs a face-lift
I compared this with another somewhat similar app - Wi-Fi Finder - using Campbeltown Scotland, Verbier Switzerland and Pierrefeu du Var in the South of France as test locations. WiFi Get Free won hands down. This surprised me as the initial appearance is offputting - unclear what you do and what you can do - and there seems to be a paid version, so one might expect a lack of punch. Not so. I can't compare it with any pay-for apps because I haven't bought any, but it seems a good download to me. The only disadvantage I can see compared with Wi-Fi Finder is that it lacks a facility to download the data and use it off-line.
It used to be so good!
Before the last update, you used to be able to see the actual networks the iPod could pick up - now you have to search for them over an Internet connection. Please bring back the old feature!
Works just fine
Far better than the Orange wifi finder even in Dundee
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.