WiFi HD FREE (Wireless SMB USB Hard Disk Drive & NFS Network File Sharing Explorer)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive! Use your iPhone as a normal shared network drive!
Works over any WiFi connection. You can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Mac / Linux / or another phone! Very easy to use.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Start the WiFi HD App on iPhone.
3. Use any device browser to go to designated IP address.
- Share Files Using the built-in HTTP, and SMB File Servers
- Works flawlessly with Windows or Mac like a normal network drive.
- Manage Folders
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited Number of Files
- Host NAS Folders
- Microsoft One Drive
- Google Drive / Docs
- Copy Files to Friends
- Archive Software, Movies, Games
- Keep important Documents
- USB Drive
What's New in Version 8.1
-= v8.1 =-
- Stability Improvements
-= v8.0 =-
- Fixed crash on iOS 8
- Added 64bit support
- iPhone 6 native resolution support
-= v7.5 =-
- Improved UI Responsiveness
-= v7.3 =-
- Improved Search
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed display issues
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- iCloud Update
App keeps closing
I try to download videos from my server and it keeps closing
"Business" apps don't fail this much
Whatever this app is, "business" is not something it can be used for.
So where is my downloaded file?
The online help is a blank page 404. Go figure....
- Category: Business
- Updated: 02 April 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.