By Robert Chin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best gets even better! Enhance Wikipedia with queue mode, designed for keeping track of entries you want to read in the future. Add entries to the queue easily while browsing, and optionally save them for faster visiting or offline browsing. Downloading entries for offline or accelerated reading happens in the background while you browse and read other pages, so you don't have to stop and wait for pages to be saved.
See the Wikipanion web site for more details about Plus features. Want to see why Wikipanion is the best? Download the free Wikipanion.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Fixes a crash saving pages
- iOS 9
Great app, but should be a universal app
Have been using Wikipanion+ since I got my first iPhone, the 3GS. However, why is it still not a universal app? It is pretty rare these days to find an app that still shows the "1x" in the bottom right hand corner, but this is one of them. One star deducted for not taking advantage of the iPad's display. And yes, I see that there is also a Wikipanion for iPad, but surely it is more effort for the developer to have to maintain two streams of the same thing than to have just one app?
The app is great,BUT...
The app is rgeat BUT:
1. we have no way of contacting you on your website. I can't find any email address.
2. Synchronising the bookmarks between devices is great and crucial. It works well between ipad and iphone. However it does not work between 2 phones with different Apple ID (husband and wife for example). To share the bookmarks between us, it would be great to:
a. either give us the possibility to choose which Apple ID to use for bookmarks (inside the app settings)
b. or create an account to which we log in, and which we can then use on several phones.
Thanks for your help
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 19 September 2015
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Robert Chin
- © 2009-2015 Robert Chin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.