WikiTest is a modern book test that uses a borrowed smartphone.
- You ask a spectator to search for ANY object or person on Wikipedia on THEIR phone to bring up its article.
- Whilst you look away, the spectator scrolls through the article and thinks of a random word on the page.
- You then tell the spectator EXACTLY what object they're looking at, as well as what word they're merely thinking of on the page!
The text (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Works with ANY borrowed modern smartphone, tablet or computer.
* You NEVER touch their phone!
* VERY easy to perform.
* NO accomplice required.
* NO memory work needed.
* Works in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese and Norwegian, with more languages added regularly.
This app is for entertainment purposes only.
Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
WikiTest also has an optional "Pro Tools" package, available via either subscription or a one-off in-app purchase.
WikiTest Pro Tools:
- Live Peek (see what is being typed in real-time)
- Image Peek (see the selected image)
- Make notes on your performance history
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Tools upgrade payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours of confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- Current Pro Tools subscription price is $1.49 USD/month, but a lifetime purchase is available.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Tiny behind the scenes fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using Wikitest for several months now, and it absolutely destroys!
Within a short period of time of going through the instructions and stuff I was confident to go and use it In my professional repertoire.
In my opinion this is worth so much more than the price listed as of November 2017! I simply cannot put into words how good this effect, idea, routine is.
It's modern and everyone can relate, everyone uses or knows if Wikipedia which makes it such a worker. Not only that but the features and settings on offer can make the imagination run wild.
Marc updates constantly and also responds promptly to any questions users have regarding Wikitest.
I can't thank or praise this genius enough for coming up with this and releasing it, this absolute gem!
Not just the best iPhone magic trick I own but one of the best tricks I have. I’ve spent a lot of money on magic over the years, this is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Presented this well and it will absolutely kill. Can’t recommend highly enough for working magicians
The best effect I have ever purchased
WikiTest is by far, hands down, the best effect I have ever purchased and used. I use this without fail at every single event, over the phone to clients, on stage or close up. This is a reputation maker.
- Marc Kerstein
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lavender Tech Limited
- In-App Purchases
- WikiTest Pro Tools £27.99
- WikiTest Pro Tools Monthly £1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.