Windows Help & Advice: the magazine for PC users
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE 30-DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Windows Help & Advice is the only guide you’ll ever need to get more from your Windows PC, whether it’s a desktop, laptop or tablet.
If you’re new to computers we show you how to get to grips with Windows 8 and 10, but we also go in-depth with a wealth of features and tutorials which show you how to speed up your PC, reinstall your operating system, and make it secure against internet viruses and scams.
You’ll even save money as we recommend the latest hardware and gadgets, like smartphones, that are worth your money.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £1.99 / $1.99 / €1.99
1 year £19.99 / $26.99 / €26.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 4.9.4
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
Saw the magazine on the shelf and thought this looks interesting- ultimate guide to Windows 10 with a free download-copy for your mobile device. Sounded ideal until you read that you need an apple device to do download (yes the magazine aimed at Windows users) So, got an iOS device and THIS app, enter the code and it doesn't even work. Consequently threw the magazine in the bin as my tribute to this dysfunctional circus act. Recycled,waste of course.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 14 September 2016
- Version: 4.9.4
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Official Windows Magazine Subscriptions£1.99
- Official Windows Magazine Subscriptions£19.99
- Official Windows Magazine Subscriptions£8.99
- September 2015£2.99
- All unowned back issues (excluding special issues)£33.99
- December 2016£3.99
- April 2016£3.99
- August 2015£2.99
- Issue 138£3.99
- February 2012£2.99