By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Windows Phone is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to sync your favorite media files from your Mac, with your Windows Phone or Zune HD. You can also sync photos and videos you captured on your phone with your Mac.
With Windows Phone, you can:
• Sync music, movies, TV Shows and podcasts, from your existing iTunes library, to devices*
• Sync photos and videos, from your existing iPhoto or Aperture library, to your devices
• Retrieve photos and videos, taken on your Windows Phone, and automatically your import them into your existing iPhoto or Aperture library
• Browse and preview media items located on your devices
* Only unprotected (non DRM) files are supported
Windows Phone device (any carrier) or Zune HD
Mac OS 10.7.4 or higher
If you are experiencing synchronization issues, please email concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Updated to support Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
• Added drag and drop support for .DNG files to Browse Device UI.
• Various UI improvements.
Whats new in Version 3.1.0? IT does not work.
Worked perfectly fine when I first discoverd it. Was quite supprised and happy that there was support for a windows phone tbh. I updated it (well it did ti itself) then does not open. hangs in the dock with no way of troubleshooting the issue. Have re-booted and re-installed.
I wouldnt be so anoyed but I now have the definitive collection of Stevie Wonder and I carn’t put it on my phone now. Great, just what I want before easter.
“Is’nt she lovely” no, the application does not launch.
Was working perfectly, then it updated to 3.1.0 and stopped.
The previous version of the application was working perfectly, syncing everything (iTunes, Aperture and ringtones) to my Lumia 1020 (would give it 5 stars). After updating, the application does not run. It shows an icon in the dock, but no window shows up, and eventually quits.
It doesnt work. I have the same problem as the guys here. The icon is desplayed in the dock, and the name appears on the top right, however there is no window. How can we sync our phones and laptops with out this? Sort it out please!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 April 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2012 Microsoft Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later