By Microsoft Corporation
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Windows Phone is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to sync your favorite media files from your Mac, with your Windows Phone or Zune HD. You can also sync photos and videos you captured on your phone with your Mac.
With Windows Phone, you can:
• Sync music, movies, TV Shows and podcasts, from your existing iTunes library, to devices*
• Sync photos and videos, from your existing iPhoto or Aperture library, to your devices
• Retrieve photos and videos, taken on your Windows Phone, and automatically your import them into your existing iPhoto or Aperture library
• Browse and preview media items located on your devices
* Only unprotected (non DRM) files are supported
Windows Phone device (any carrier) or Zune HD
Mac OS 10.7.4 or higher
If you are experiencing synchronization issues, please email concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.1.1
•Updated to support Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
•Added drag and drop support for .DNG files to Browse Device UI.
•Various UI improvements.
Finally my Nokia Lumia 820 works with my iMac, asks for a version of iPhoto to be installed in order to sync properly, but this does not hinder the application opening. Could do with more features, but for basic synchronisation of pictures/videos, seems to do the trick.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 April 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2012 Microsoft Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later