********* Promo price: 50% off *********
**********LIMITED TIME ONLY***********
Remote Winamp controller for iPhone/iPod/iPad
Control your media in comfort of Your home wireless network.
**THE MOST POPULAR WINAMP REMOTE APP ON STORE**
**THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT**
Wmote application lets You control media files on Your PC computer
runing "Winamp" remotely. All You need is to download free "WmoteServer" application from http://wmote.ekode.com, and have "Winamp" (2.1x or above) installed. It is simple configuration utility. All You have to do is install the WmoteServer application and unblock main listening port if You have firewall enabled.
Wmote will automatically search for all PCs at Your network and detects which of them have WmoteServer application running.
For the advanced users it also has some useful options which can be
configured on the server or client side.
- automatic discovery of PCs running WmoteServer
- 3G/LTE support (connect to WmoteServer via your domain name or public IP)
- basic winamp playback commands (play,pause,stop... ect)
- basic information display (song title,position, time, bit-rate.. ect)
- current playlist display on the main screen
- playist song searching
- delete and rearrange song order from main playlist
- clear entire playlist
- multiple playlist selection inside designated root media folder
- current playlist saving
- Winamp media library support (search by artists, albums, songs, playlists and videos) - ml_WmoteServer.dll winamp plugin is required for this function
- Album art (images must be located at the same path where the media files are)
- Mp3 embedded album art
- Online search for lyrics
- Winamp equalizer function
- Application skinning -three predefined skins(classic,modern,bento) are available, user can also define his own skin
- Queue manager support - ml_WmoteServer.dll and latest JTFE winamp plugins is required for this function
- File browsing (you can browse for any media files on Your PC inside designated root media folders)
- add,add all, open, add&play - media manipulation functions inside file browsing menu
- computer management functions (shutdown, restart, standby, log-off)
- automatic computer shutdown timer (configurable time before Your PC shuts down)
- mouse trackpad pointing function (control Your PC with this great function - can be used independently of Winamp functions)
- two finger scrolling
- double tap to drag/resize objects
- configurable mouse speed in iPhone Settings
- configurable mouse touch illumination in iPhone Settings
- configurable album art cache
- keyboard strokes (send keyboard events to Your PC)
- password protection
- multiple client connection to WmoteServer
- manual IP and communication port selection in iPhone Settings
- WmoteServer application from http://wmote.ekode.com (free of charge)
- Winamp (2.1x or above)
- PC computer running XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows8*
* Windows 8 requires WmoteServer to start in admin. mode
If You have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Checkout the "Readme.txt" inside WmoteServer installation package for
detailed instructions and advanced functionality.
notes. this product is the result of two years experimenting with
CarPC installation, and it really benefits in such systems.
*****PLEASE READ THIS FIRST******
WmoteServer update is required for Apple Watch support.
Apple Watch support
- bug fixes
- connection improvement
- 3G/LTE support
- retina support
- re-design for new IOS
- swap playlist items
- clear playlist item
- clear all from main playlist
- read embedded album art
- remaining time of the song
- password protection
- remove audio session (settings)
- reset album art cache (settings)
- bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Allows me to control my non itunes library
Similar function to the iTunes remote, but allows you to control your non iTunes library (i.e. higher quality formats etc) from anywhere within your local WiFi area. Improvements i would ask to be added to an update are: 1. Have an A-Z list running down the right to quick jump to your favourite artist (at the moment if you want to listen to ZZ Top, it requires a LOT of scrolling !! and 2. add functionality to send the music etc to your Apple devices (i.e. iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad) and 3. The GUI could be prettier and 4 allow access to your WinAmp playlists youve already set up. Other than that, very happy with it. Connects every time, shows your bit rate, allows you to create playlists. If improvements are added i will change to 5 stars :)
Great product and support!!
I was looking for a cool new product to try to connect my iPhone to control my Winamp, and found what I believe to be the best, easiest and friendliest app out there!
I've been a Winamp fan for years and firmly believe it to be the best music player on pc. After trying numerous free apps for iOS to control my pcs music library, I read the reviews and took the plunge to buy this app! What a good choice! I love all the features, and the built in mouse support control is a nice added bonus! Even my query emailed to the designer of the app was answered the same day! Marvellous!
If u need an app along these lines, look no further! Excellent!
Can't handle large playlists
I got this for the iPad cause it seemed like the perfect app for controlling my Winamp. Whilst it does work on occasion (if i load up an album) it just simply can't handle large playlists. Every time I try load my full music collection (about 7500 songs) it just loads and loads and loads and eventually times out.
Other bugs are the volume messes up and sometimes when you turn it down you can't turn it back up and also the song progress bar sticks on where the song is at when you load the app rather than scrolling along with the song.
Sort these issues and it'd be the perfect app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.