Piano Practice with Wolfie
By Tonara Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wolfie is your home for learning, teaching, playing and generally enjoying the piano. It is the next generation of sheet music, embraced by leading piano players from over 140 countries. With thousands of pieces and songs in its catalog and the most advanced music technology out there, Wolfie will take your skills at the piano and your love for music to the next level.
Wolfie listens to you through your iPad microphone. It follows your playing, shows you on the screen where you are, provides feedback, plays accompaniment parts, flips the page for you and more, in real time!
The Do - Re - Mi of getting Wolfie up and running:
Do. Open the app, Choose your primary use (playing or teaching) and register.
Re. Go to the catalog’s Free Zone, download your first piece, take the iPad to your piano and try Wolfie out. Hint: whenever something is not clear, tap the question mark at the top right.
Mi. Students and teachers can get a free month of premium content by linking their Wolfies. In the app’s Homepage tap the icon on the top left, and have the student enter the invite code that appears on the teacher’s iPad.
A Few More Notes:
* When starting a new piece, stay in “Annotate” mode until you feel you can play at least a few measures fluently.
* Curious to know what the piece should sound like? Most pieces have YouTube clips that are synchronized to the scores. Go to “Listen” mode, choose a clip, and tap the score to skip to anywhere you want in the video.
* In “Play Along” mode you can control the speed of the playback, and in many pieces - also which hand is being played. Have Wolfie play one hand while you are practicing the other!
* The piece is getting better? Go to “Practice” mode. Turn on the Magic Cursor and try to make it move as smoothly as possible.
* “Evaluate” mode gives you a chance to shine - and get the acknowledgment you deserve for your hard work. Go there when you feel you are ready to show your best. Remember - you can use this mode for as much as a whole piece, or for as little as a few measures.
• The Wolfie Premium Subscription Plans •
If you want to access more scores than those included in the Free Zone, purchase our auto-renewing Premium Subscription Plans to get full access to Wolfie’s ever-expanding catalog".
- Monthly auto renewing Premium Subscription Plan: USD $5.99/month
The payment of the Premium Subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
The Premium Subscription automatically renews unless you turn off the auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
After the purchase you may turn off the auto-renewal of the Premium Subscription by accessing your Account Settings in iTunes.
Cancellation of Premium Plans is not allowed during active subscription period.
Our Terms and Conditions: http://tonara.com/company/terms-and-conditions/
What's New in Version 2.7.2
You asked, we listened!
The Alfred Premier Piano Course Level 1A is now available to all premium users in the Wolfie Catalog.
And, if that's not enough, you can now use the new Advanced Search tool to explore our catalog and find the exact score you intended to.
We love to see and hear of our users' experiences. If you've played something awesome, feel free to share it with us, or use the #wolfiepiano hashtag when sharing.
Please keep sending us feedback and requests via our support platform, forums, and social channels.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 07 July 2016
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Developer: Tonara
- © Tonara
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Renewable Plan - Best offer£4.49