Women's Health UK
By Hearst Communications, Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cool kit for cold workouts + healthy cocktails and canapés + cardio upgrades from LA + is Tinder ruining your sex life?
Women’s Health is the first UK magazine to bring you health, beauty, fitness, fashion, weight loss, food & sex, all wrapped up in one super-glossy lifestyle title - subscribe on your iPad or iPhone for only £19.99 for 10 issues.
Download the Women’s Health UK app for free and then either subscribe to the digital edition or buy single issues.
What's New in Version 4.0.16
The app unfortunately rarely works properly and always charges full price despite the add banner claiming a lower one (when you click that, nothing happens). It takes forever to download, frequently crashes and I've had to reinstall it a few times.
Takes ages to download past issues, and even when it says it's been downloaded, you open it up & there are still pages which can't be read. Have had to uninstall and reload the app a few times too.
Don't bother with this app. I Signed up for hard copy magazine and digital copies. Can't get digital copies without constantly restoring or deleting and reloading app. Not worth the hassle.
Subscribers should get full refund.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 29 December 2014
- Version: 4.0.16
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hearst Communications, Incorporated
- © Hearst Magazines UK
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Women's Health UK£19.99
- Women's Health UK: Issue 3, by PixelMags£2.99
- Womens Health UK: Jan 2015£2.99
- Women's Health UK: Issue 10£2.99
- Women's Health UK: Issue 5, by PixelMags£2.99
- Women's Health UK: Issue 8£2.99
- Women's Health UK: Issue 7£2.99
- Womens Health UK: Jul/Aug 2014£2.99
- Womens Health UK: Dec 2015£2.99
- Womens Health UK: Oct 2014£2.99