WONOWO, travel, save and share. The first metasearch App for the collaborative traveller
By Wonowo Up
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you a tourist or a traveller? When travelling: Do you like meeting local people? Are you seeking for new life experiences? Do you constantly use your phone to get tips? Are you familiarised with BlaBlacar and Airbnb? If you’ve answered yes to more than 2 of these questions means WONOWO is your App!
WONOWO allows you to find the best travel deals, from train tickets and ride sharing options to best holidays rentals, all in one single App. With WONOWO you can search and compare prices, read reviews and browse photos of your next vacation “home”, saving up to 50% and living a new experience.
How does WONOWO work?
- TRANSPORT. Book a ride with BlaBlacar, Amovens and compare it with best train fares displayed in our App.
- ACCOMMODATION. Find the best holiday rentals, once you've found your dream apartment, simply click on the link to be redirected to our partner's website and complete the booking. HomeAway, Homelidays, WaytoStay, Rentalia, Roomorama, HouseTrip or 9Flats are among our partners. We’ll help you find, not only the best spot but at best price.
- ACTIVITIES. Get connected with locals though unique experiences, there's nothing like meeting and spending time with a resident to make you feel like a local while travelling abroad, we help you find authentic activities thanks to our partners, Beetripper and Trip4real.
In 3 simple steps, your trip will be set:
1) Choose your travel destination
2) Search your perfect ride, apartment or activity.
3) Book it.
WONOWO offers best deals:
- Cheapest travelling deals filtered out every time
- We compare several prices for the same apartment or rideshare to find you the cheapest one to fit your budget and get you the best value for your money
- Simple interface and easy to use menu.
WONOWO, more than a trip…an experience
What's New in Version 4.2.4
- Bug with Blablacar resolved.
Not suitable for UK
I couldn't even find 'london' as a destination!