woop mobile app allows you to develop your driving skills with tips and advice specifically tuned to how you're driving.
Score feedback is provided and detail of events on harsh braking, cornering, speeding and acceleration.
1. Speed improvements due to completely replaced API
2. Reset PIN allows entering of registered email
3. Swipe score will give Speeding, Braking, Cornering and Acceleration events
4. Events list map detail is improved with more info on map tool-tip like severity, direction of cornering and event start time
5. More events loaded (latest 50 instead of 10)
6. FAQs and contact us updated
7. TomTom logo added to front main screen so always visible
8. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had my box and the app for over a month now, works as it says. Tracks your location, speed, cornering, breaking, etc... the cornering is really sensitive sometimes, having to go around corners extremely slowly so it doesn’t come up, but other than that there isn’t much bad about it. Journeys update fairly quick, and the app is easy to use.
The cornering is pretty sensitive which is quite irritating. Sometimes the points show up twice or even three times showing the same date and time. Sometimes it doesn’t let me log in or I log in and no data shows up. The app certainly needs improvements but is ok overall. Good to keep track of how you’re driving.
Works as it should
GUI is nice and works well and it does what it says, unfortunately it needs to track you work out if you're speeding so privacy is going to be an issue. Only problem I have is sometimes it takes a day or two to update the trips - but apart from that it's a good app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.