Word Count Dashboard is a fun and motivational tool to help you reach a writing goal. Part word count tracker, and part vision board, Word Count Dashboard lets you keep track of your progress as you write your project.
Whether you're writing an essay for school, a thesis, or an entire novel, Word Count Dashboard can help you to push on towards your daily writing word count targets by awarding a bronze, silver, or gold star depending on how much of your daily target you achieve.
- Create a writing project with a target word count that you're going to aim for
- Enter your project's new, total word count at the end of each day to keep track of your progress
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold stars for your project depending on how much you write
- Add a picture to the vision board (e.g. a mock-up cover for your novel) to help you visualise your goal
- Give yourself from as little as 1 day and up to 999 days to achieve your target
- Use the Word Count Dashboard reports to see the progress you're making towards your target
- See how much you have left to write as well as how much you need to write each day to reach your target
Word Count Dashboard is designed to be a quick and fun way of keeping on top of your daily writing targets.
Word Count Dashboard provides similar functionality to, but is not directly compatible with Word Count Dashboard for the Mac.
iOS 11 version
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.