Word Fireworks: Learn Hebrew!
By mode of expression, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn to read and write Hebrew...with fireworks!
• Lifehacker: "Word Fireworks makes learning Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Hebrew fun and easy!" •
• iPhoneLife: Fun gameplay...absolutely addicting! •
Join the S.P.A.R.K. team in Jerusalem to explode fireworks, make contact with visiting aliens, and all while learning Hebrew!
Over the course of more than 100 levels, your S.P.A.R.K. training will initiate you into:
• learning the Hebrew alefbet
• reading nikkud vowel markings
• reading and writing both printed letters and hand-written script
• and learning everyday vocabulary!
Each level is procedurally generated to give you the most useful balance of reinforcement, review, and new material. The more you play, the better Word Fireworks tailors its levels to you!
Make it through sprint levels, audio listening stages, and confusion-clearing challenges to put on your own fireworks show!
Unlock more than hundred types of fireworks, from the Chrysanthemum to the Donut Kebab. Or make your own custom firework design!
Word Fireworks features male and female voice recordings so you can get the language in your ear. You'll learn correct pronunciation and the correct way to write Hebrew, all while setting off gorgeous fireworks!
Kickstart your Hebrew learning by lighting up the night sky with your learning -- with Word Fireworks Hebrew!
What's New in Version 2.30
* Many bug fixes
* UI and usability polish
* Answers that stem from different questions will still match if appropriate
* Switch to free-to-play model -- existing customers can store status on via iCloud
enjoyable if confusing
I didn't feel the game was adequately explained, but once I got the hang of it it was quite fun.
If it included handwritten Hebrew script then I might buy the full version, as it is, it's not of enough use to me as someone who has a fairly good grasp of the printed alphabet.
Has a definite problem in that I can't get any sound and clicked on app support that takes you to a website with no support!!
So as much as I think the app is great, a language app with no sound is no good. If support would like to get back to me about the sound it would be great
Enjoyable learning experience
I was quite sceptical about this learning technique, but it's very addictive.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 April 2016
- Version: 2.30
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: mode of expression, LLC
- © 2015 mode of expression, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version£2.99