Word Wagon HD - by Duck Duck Moose
By Duck Duck Moose, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Wagon is a fun, award-winning app teaching letters, phonics and spelling. Based on Common Core State Standards, Word Wagon teaches more than 100 words including, 44 Dolch sight words. There are 4 levels of learning were kids will learn letter names, sounds and spelling of 4 and 6 letter words. AWARDS: Parents’ Choice Gold Award; Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award. AGES: 2-7.
PLAY CATEGORY: Early Learning
- LEARN letters, words and phonics
- PLAY with Mozzarella the Mouse and his best friend Coco the bird
- COLLECT stickers. Earn colorful stickers for each word in a sticker book. Touch the animated stickers to hear funny sounds.
- EARN stars. Use the stars to make different constellations, which are shaped like animals.
Mozzarella the mouse will dress up as an astronaut and float in space!
- DISCOVER interactive surprises like playing hide and seek, dressing up as a ghost and drawing pictures with Mozzarella the Mouse and Coco
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational apps for children, was founded in 2008 by three parents who share a passion for children, education, music, design and play. To date, we have created 16 top-selling titles and have won 15 Parents’ Choice awards, 15 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards and a KAPi award for the “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show. We work with educators and play-test with children to ensure our apps are frustration-free for little fingers and full of whimsy, wonder and educational content for all to enjoy.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 October 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Duck Duck Moose, Inc.
- © Duck Duck Moose, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.