WordFoto - Pictures Worth a Thousand Words
You've probably heard the tired cliche about a picture being worth a thousand words. We've taken this phrase quite literally and created WordFoto, an app that turns photos and words into amazing typographic works of art.
• Fast fully automated space finding, word filling algorithm.
• Manage and create your own word sets.
• Eight unique Preset Styles.
• User definable Custom Styles with parameters for brightness, contrast, fonts, etc.
• Import images from photo album or camera.
• Crop editor.
• Inspect detail in full resultion zoomable preview.
• Manual fine tune parameters.
• Resulting word images are 11MP for 64-bit devices and 5MP for 32-bit devices.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best results by far...
I love making high quality typographic portraits for my projects without having to spend a whole day on Illustrator. Having tried virtually every other app out there I can confirm that this is the only one that produces professional results with little effort and time. Tweak the different parameters in the Custom section until you get the desired result. Best to start with a high res. image and save as png which can be enlarged further -if needed- using another photo app like Pixelmator, without loss of quality.
Best of the bunch for word art
The app does its thing better than any other app on IOS. The interface is slick, easy to use, and the variations capable of producing professional quality results. An option to select parts of an image, and a lasso for applying to exterior or interior of an image would be most welcome.
This is an easy to use app, and gives brilliant results. When you save the photo they are saved as a high-quality image. Makes a great gift.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.