Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspiration strikes — anytime, anywhere. Manage your WordPress blog or website on the go, from your iOS device: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 4.0 or higher. With WordPress for iOS, you have the power of publishing in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku on the train. Snap a photo on an afternoon stroll for the week’s photo challenge at The Daily Post. Respond to your latest comments, or monitor your stats to see where today’s readers are coming from. Don’t forget to tag your posts published from the app with #wponthego so the community can find your masterpieces on the move. WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you, too, can help contribute to its development. Learn more at http://ios.wordpress.org. Need help with the app? Visit the forums at http://ios.forums.wordpress.org or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
What's New in Version 6.5
• iPad users, this one's for you. This release is the start of number of upcoming improvements for the app on your iDevice of choice. You'll see that many screens are making better use of space as well as more UI consistency throughout the app.
• We've made a few changes to the Reader we think you'll like. We've updated its menu with some better organization and made it possible to browse posts for the individual sites you've followed.
• The editor's toolbar has been feeling a bit crowded. We did a bit of clean up there to give formatting options some breathing room.
• We lifted the hood on Notifications and gave its engine an overhaul. Everything looks the same (for now), but Notifications should run even better than before.
Could be improved
One gripe is my tags are not imported so I have to try from memory to add some. The app is okay: I get my notifications and I can make changes in options. But... Because of the apps limitations I have to save posts to draft and then finish it on the computer. Room for improvement 🙂
Love the app, it's great, but could you please move the search bar away from the "+" button I need to press to make a post, as it very often results in sending me to search instead of posting!
Thank you, terriffic app and service.
Everything is great apart from editing a post from your phone. There is a couple glitches which makes editing difficult at times. Other than that I love this app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 10 October 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 76.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Developer: Automattic, Inc.
- © Automattic Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.