Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspiration strikes — anytime, anywhere. Manage your WordPress blog or website on the go, from your iOS device: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 4.0 or higher. With WordPress for iOS, you have the power of publishing in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku on the train. Snap a photo on an afternoon stroll for the week’s photo challenge at The Daily Post. Respond to your latest comments, or monitor your stats to see where today’s readers are coming from. Don’t forget to tag your posts published from the app with #wponthego so the community can find your masterpieces on the move. WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you, too, can help contribute to its development. Learn more at http://ios.wordpress.org. Need help with the app? Visit the forums at http://ios.forums.wordpress.org or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
What's New in Version 6.9
• We're showing a new screen after publishing a new post. It does a few things, like making sharing more convenient. We don't want to spoil the surprise, so you'll just have to publish a new post to see for yourself.
• The comments screen in the reader was moody and jealous of the attention we've lately shown the reader list and post screens. No one likes a moody comments screen, so we've given it a fresh new look to keep it happy.
Started with Wordpress 5 years ago just blogging. Got bored with it and stopped using. I came back a couple of months ago and now love it. The big difference is that I have turned the blog into a website. It was not obvious how to do this at first but now I have figured it out it is becoming a labour of love expanding my site. I mix daily lightweight blog posts with structured pages on specific things as I find time to write them. A key thing was the ease and low cost of setting up a personal web address which gave a sense of ownership. How to do it is not obvious but a little googling and an idea of what you want to do get you going
I've just switched from Wix to WordPress for my website. My reasons were purely economic (too broke for an expensive package this year and they wouldn't let me downgrade), but I've found WP much simpler to use so far, and more beautiful. The phone app adds to the ease too, I have yet to explore it fully but I've been able to do everything I want thus far. A massive bonus in WP's favour: I've only had my site up for a week and have already had more traffic than I had in a whole year on Wix. Go figure...
Love it so easy to use
This is a great app and blog so easy to use. I feel that each time I put a thought or feeling down someone out there on the internet or just browsing will read it. I love the fact I can put something down and people can either take something from it or just glance at it. It makes me feel less alone and included. This is great for anyone starting a journal or for professionals.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 15 February 2017
- Version: 6.9
- Size: 79.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Developer: Automattic, Inc.
- © Automattic Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.