The Workday app provides secure, mobile access to your Workday applications on-the-go.
Our simple interface lets you
• Quickly conduct administrative tasks – view or request time off, capture expenses, clock in and clock out to enter time worked, or review your payslip – without disrupting your day.
• View your notifications and tasks that require your attention and immediately take action.
• Easily browse the company directory, securely view worker profiles, and leave feedback while it’s still top of mind.
• View your team or individual profiles and immediately take actions relevant to your role, such as perform a job change, make a compensation change, or provide performance feedback.
• Stay connected to your business by gaining quick insight into what’s important through interactive reports and dashboards.
And if your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can be confident that your data is secure. With support for Touch ID and Face ID, only you can access your information.
Note: Your organization must authorize access to the Workday mobile app. Not all mobile features may be available to you. You’ll have access to mobile features your organization has enabled, based on your role. Not all Workday features are available on mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
Work day app is easy to use
Good app ,easy to use , helps managers and staff keep up to date information .
Managers can see an overview of who’s off on annual leave perhaps a way for other staff to see how many requests are on the same day without showing names would be helpful so they know not to submit if it makes staffing too low to run the business efficiently .
Shiny but very limited tool, not fit for purpose
Unless you want to submit a holiday request for a single day I’d struggle to recommend this app.
The desktop app is fairly counter intuitive with poorly thought out navigation and UI but this app is so poor you can open a time off request but can’t cancel it - it’s like it taunts you by letting you view but not change your data. So basically having spent 10 minutes in various ways of navigating to the same data I’ve concluded the app can’t do it so back to desktop tomorrow.
Good but limited
The app is actually easier to navigate than desktop. I would like to delete and flag notifications. Maybe a swipe left to delete etc. Not easy to find what you need easily. When approving holiday I need to see who is off within the team before scheduling I can only do this in calendar view which frustrating to navigate if going through requests via inbox.
- Workday, Inc
- 152 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, Workday Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.