Bring structure to your workflow by utilising time blocking technique.
Time blocking is an effective strategy for using time wisely and achieving greater results. Blocking out time for specific activities allows you to focus on one task at a time, limit distractions and procrastination.
It's really simple to use:
1. Define your tasks at hand, make a task list.
2. Define a block of time during which you will eliminate all distractions and give all your focus to your tasks. Start the timer and work.
3. Take frequent breaks. Regular breaks are conducive to greater productivity and concentration. During these breaks take a breath of fresh air, do some push-ups, stretch or anything else that helps you to restore your power. Your body will thank you.
4. Repeat this work/break cycle and take a longer breaks when you feel you need to.
Daily goal setting, analytics, minimalistic design beautiful color themes, notifications and more.
Bugfixes and small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Had this app for 4 days now. On the I’ve started studying today and it says I’ve done 21h30 yesterday. Which obviously I didn’t. Then today when I was studying after 2 sessions it just restarted my daily total. Worst £4 ever spent!
Love it BUT
Really loved the app. Clean and organised. However recently there actively charts will show that I have done 8 hour of productive work when in reality I have only done 4.
Works really well
Really like the app and the fact that it works across my IOS and MacOS devices. All it needs now is more Apple Watch integration! Then it will be perfect!
Developer Response ,
Hi, this issue was fixed with the last update.
- Aleksandr Fiodorov
- 60.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alexander Fiodorov
- In-App Purchases
- Buy Pro Version 25% Discount £3.99
- Buy Pro Version £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.