*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
From the creators of How It Works, World Of Animals is an exciting animal magazine that features hundreds of Earth's most colourful and loved creatures every issue. Entertaining, spectacular and suitable for the whole family, you can download and enjoy World Of Animals today! With a new issue released 13 times a year, every edition of World Of Animals includes stunning photography and illustrations of the world’s favourite animal wildlife in action, alongside fun facts and captivating stories.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Amazing Animals – a stunning gallery of images from around the globe showing the wild up close and in action
• Wildlife of... – a journey through the world’s most famous habitats, from rainforests to deserts, using world-class photography and illustrations
• All About... – everything readers ever needed to know about a single creature including expert interviews, facts and stats
• Explore the Earth – discover the best wildlife destinations to visit and the hidden wildlife gems you'll find there
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month, 6 months and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $4.49 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.29 / $2.49 / €2.49
6 months £14.99 / $16.99 / €16.99
1 year £24.99 / $28.49 / €27.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
wonderful pictures, and fast to load on my creaky old iPad 2! only thing I could add is an option to rotate the images!
It is so expensive
World of animals
- Imagine Publishing
- 68.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.29
- 1 Year Subscription £24.99
- World of Animals Issue 1 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.