World Clock 360
By ESCAPE VELOCITY LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover who is asleep and who is awake around the world at a glance!
World Clock 360 is perfect for those of you with family overseas, or when travelling for business/pleasure. Now you'll never accidentally wake someone up in the middle of the night with a miss-timed telephone call!
Simply drag and drop up to 4 locations onto the dynamic location bar and start tracking their times. Choose from our 3 stunning map styles and observe the real-time sunlight play across the surface of the Earth!
- Automatic detection* of your current location.
- Tap and drag your way around the map or zoom using two fingers for additional accuracy!
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Comes with 3 beautiful, hi-res map styles to choose from: 'natural color', 'old parchment' and 'steel'.
- Add up to 4 locations from our catalogue to the dynamic location bar.
- Clearly displays when yesterday was and where tomorrow starts!
- Option to display the timezone offsets.
- Many more options to show and hide the things that you want to see, including country borders, cities etc.
… so grab your iPhone/iPad now and start keeping track of time around the world!
Escapist Games will update World Clock regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org … thank you!
*this feature is reliant on your device being location aware. GPS capabilities may not be available on some older devices.
Follow Escapist Games on Twitter! @EscapistGames - twitter.com/EscapistGames
Be sure to check out our other fantastic apps: Star Chart and Paint Pal!
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed bug caused by incompatibility issue with latest iOS release
Informative and easy to use
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 February 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: ESCAPE VELOCITY LIMITED
- © Escapist Games Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.