Jump into a free-to-play mobile MMO action shooter featuring a huge roster of over 300 massive tanks, stunning graphics, and intuitive touch-screen controls. Take on short, action-packed 7-vs-7 tank battles where real and alternate histories collide-no matter where you are!
World of Tanks Blitz is built specifically for optimal online mobile gameplay and is currently available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"The very best multiplayer you'll find for your mobile."
- Pocket Gamer
"A lot of tanks, a lot of people and a lot of fun."
Requires an Internet connection and iPad 2/iPhone 4S or better to play.
• Over 300 iconic vehicles from nations across the world
• 26 unique battle arenas
• Strategic 7-vs-7 online multiplayer
• Free-to-win: equal access to in-game elements for everyone
• Deep progression system: 10 tiers of tanks to unlock and explore
• Innovative crew upgrades to enhance your tank and refine your gaming style
• Constant updates and graphical enhancements; optimization for various devices
• Easy to learn, intuitive touch-screen controls
• In-game and Clan chat functionality
• Battle Missions that open up new, personalized challenges and let players earn bonuses and achievements
• Clan functionality allowing players to unite in their pursuit of victory and invite their friends to play online
Download World of Tanks Blitz now for free!
For more information please visit http://wotblitz.com/.
Meet Update 5.5! It will bring:
• A branch of German heavy tanks, ending with the giant, devastating VK 72.01 (K).
• A new camouflage to make your victories spectacular.
• Balance improvements and changes to low-tier vehicles.
Download the new update and watch the intense battles between the strongest teams at the Blitz Twister Cup on November 17.
Ratings and Reviews
Roll into online combat
I’m addicted to this game. I really enjoy it. I’ve found a couple of tanks I love, the Cruiser IV and the FT, and I spend hours in action-packed battles fighting people from around the world. The battles are genuinely brilliant, no matter what other reviews say, fast-paced and original, with exciting arenas and a lot of satisfaction if you have a good run. Also a lot of irritation if you don’t, but that’s life, isn’t it? However, it’s unplayable without a connection, so I’d suggest you add an AI arena, where you fight against the computer, so you don’t need internet. There are some other cons as well. A loyal tanker reading my review will notice both my favourite tanks are low-tier: the FT is in fact a tier 1 tank. This is because the higher you go, the more clumsy and irritating tanks are - especially those poor old tank destroyers, driving a TD is basically suicide - and the harder progress is. Another annoying touch are the high-explosive shells; they quite frankly ruin tanks that would otherwise be great. You could seriously do with some balancing in the upper tiers. But I love this game, and for anyone wondering if I’m a fake - I’ve seen some reviews claiming all the good ones are developers - I am definitely not a Wargaming employee.
Rigged to get you to Spend Money
First, I'll highlight the pros of this game; The graphics & physics are simply stunning (the best on iOS, dare I add), the gameplay is fantastic, and the tanks themselves control really well.
But all of these advantages are overshadowed by one thing; the matchmaker & RNG being set up to purposely make you lose more often than not & trick you into thinking that you need to spend real money into the game in order to progress. A game which decides whenever or not you lose rather than actually letting you win or lose is a game I do not want to play, and neither should you.
EDIT: my iPad mini 1 is not able to showcase any high graphics settings, the invisible tanks 'camo system' is utter unfair rubbish no matter how much others would try to justify it and the game has been crashing every two or three battles, sometimes crashing for two battles in a row. Even when the bugs are fixed, I do not recommend this game to anyone.
EDIT: The new updates - which have undone every bit of effort and money people have poured into equipment and replaced them with a paywall - is yet another reason you should not download Wargaming's money-printing machine.
EDIT: On top of all this, WarFailing have failed to prepare the servers adequately for this update. The server can't be connected to. What utter crap. AVOID.
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 2.9 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012–2017 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold £4.99
- Satchel of Gold £9.99
- Crate of Gold £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.