The Keighley & Worth Valley Railway is a preserved standard gauge line which joins the national railway network at Keighley and runs 5-miles up the valleys of the River Worth and Bridgehouse Beck to Oxenhope.
Use the KWVR app to take a virtual tour of the Keighley & Worth Valley area:
- Plan your trip
- View train timetables
- Explore the valley for points of interest.
- Get directions to local landmarks and attractions
- Gather Digital Ltd
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Keighley and Worth Valley Railway Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.