Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In the world of warcraft(tm), fishing was never so fun before 'WoW Fishing'. Change it. Enjoy fishing. You can just make a gesture to move your iPhone like a fishing pole, you can get fishes.
1. Run universal server on your desktop computer. THIS IS MANDATORY. If you don't have already downloaded universal server yet, go to HTTP://PANGPANGGAMES.BLOGSPOT.COM and download motrix universal server.
2. Port number of the server and Wow fishing should be identical. And, the Universal server and Wow fishing should be in the same network segment.
3. Start Wow fishing. You can manually input server's ip address, or you can scan server address by pressing find
4. If you choose find, touch ip address of your server in the available server list. If you get no result, you have to try again or input server's ip address manually.
5. Start world of warcraft.
6. Go to water and equip your fishing pole. And make 1 key to act as fishing.
7. Turn on autopick item for your convenience.
8. Take throwing motion. Don't really throw your iPhone :)
9. If wow player successfully threw float, move cursor to the float using your finger move on iPhone.
10. Wait until fish take float.
11. Pull you iPhone quickly.
***** Again, as I mentioned above 8, If you want to move mouse cursor, touch screen and move your finger to the desired direction.
No need to use your mouse, it is really acting as a touch pad.
***** answer for wow tos
This software does not cheat, mod, or hack wow.
It is not bot either. It doesn't reduce fishing skill up time. It doesn't let player leave computer while iphone is fishing. It doesn't mine anything from world of warcraft. It is based on iMocon technology, which is new type of virtual keyboard and mouse. WoW Fishing with iphone is just like using keyboard mouse, not traditional way, but more exciting way.
What's New in Version 1.3
You can manually input IP Address of motrix universal server.
You can do fishing using buttons as well as motions.
You can map fishing key code.
Your setting is automatically saved.
People complaining about this app must have it set up wrong or not have the correct hardware. There are a number of helpful comments that are easy to find on Google. I used port 1235 on the universal server and on the iPhone app and it worked perfectly first time. It does exactly what it says it will do, and if it does slow WoW down at all it is utterly unnoticeable.
You may want to turn 'click to move' off in general, as when you 'reel in' your catch you are inputting the same command as clicking on the bobber, so if you don't have your cursor hovering over the bobber, and you jerk your iPhone back too quickly, you'll start running forward if you have click to move on, which is annoying.
I definitely think the process of casting is a little slower than with mouse clicks, so if you're leveling as fast as possible, or in a competition (extravaganza, derby) maybe do it the traditional way. But if you're looking for something that makes the whole process 1000x more bearable, easy to do while watching tv, and actually quite fun, then this is a no-brainer.
Very good app, makes fishing a lot more bearable!
Got hacked after installing this and the corresponding software on the computer. Might not be anything to do with this but why take a chance.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 01 December 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NEOGAMES
- © neogames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.