Wreck-It Ralph Storybook Deluxe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Relive the incredible story of the Disney animated film Wreck-It Ralph!
• Create and Race your very own kart against other racers in the film!
• See your favorite characters come to life with stunning animation!
Wreck-It Ralph longs to be as beloved as his game’s perfect Good Guy, Fix-It Felix, Jr. But soon, Ralph wrecks everything and accidentally unleashes a swarm of deadly cy-bugs that threaten to overwhelm every game in the arcade. Ralph’s only hope? Vanellope von Schweetz, a young troublemaking “glitch” from a candy-coated, kart-racing game called Sugar Rush. But will he realize he is good enough to become a true hero before it’s “Game Over” for the entire arcade?
• Please note this App is not compatible with iPhone 3GS or 3rd generation iPod touch.
• Retelling of the film with read-along text and full narration!
• Features all your favorite characters, including: Wreck-it Ralph, Fit-it Felix, Jr. and Vanellope von Schweetz!
• Interactive racing game lets you create, decorate and then race your own kart against other racers in the film!
• Hear quotes from the movie as you find and interact with your favorite characters!
• Includes 6 short clips from the actual film!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. For assistance, please visit our customer care FAQ page here: http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Disney-Publishing-Worldwide-Apps-General-Support.
What's New in Version 1.3
Please check out other Disney apps including:
• Frozen: Storybook Deluxe
• Brave: Storybook Deluxe
• Planes: Storybook Deluxe
I spent 2.00 on that(?/!) boooooooooooooooooooooooooooœòôöóõøō
Wreck in Ralph
What a waste of money !!! Game didn't even work
Promising but more content needed
Major problem is recording my own voice for narration. No matter how loud I speak, I am drowned out by the music. I know you can turn the sound off but what's the point when you've paid for the game only to disable the music and sound?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 465 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Developer: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2012 Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.