Wreck-It Ralph Storybook Deluxe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Relive the incredible story of the Disney animated film Wreck-It Ralph!
• Create and Race your very own kart against other racers in the film!
• See your favorite characters come to life with stunning animation!
Wreck-It Ralph longs to be as beloved as his game’s perfect Good Guy, Fix-It Felix, Jr. But soon, Ralph wrecks everything and accidentally unleashes a swarm of deadly cy-bugs that threaten to overwhelm every game in the arcade. Ralph’s only hope? Vanellope von Schweetz, a young troublemaking “glitch” from a candy-coated, kart-racing game called Sugar Rush. But will he realize he is good enough to become a true hero before it’s “Game Over” for the entire arcade?
• Please note this App is not compatible with iPhone 3GS or 3rd generation iPod touch.
• Retelling of the film with read-along text and full narration!
• Features all your favorite characters, including: Wreck-it Ralph, Fit-it Felix, Jr. and Vanellope von Schweetz!
• Interactive racing game lets you create, decorate and then race your own kart against other racers in the film!
• Hear quotes from the movie as you find and interact with your favorite characters!
• Includes 6 short clips from the actual film!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.3
Please check out other Disney apps including:
• Frozen: Storybook Deluxe
• Brave: Storybook Deluxe
• Planes: Storybook Deluxe
Girl, 10, dissapointed
I am disappointed in this game you only play on two games bake a kart and race with the karts of sugar rush, that might sound cool but its not. When you decorate the car it is nothing like the movie because you don't do the icing on it and you are sorta copying of the other racing cars. The best bit was driving BUT there is a slight problem... ITS HARD TO STEER! You have to shake your tablet then you collect some sweet looking thing that makes you shoot at other players but you have to tap so you tilt your screen and then your trying to tap something! I never tried the reading bit of it. I like the movie wreck it Ralph and I would of probably like games of it but I thought this needs a MASSIVE update!.
Too expensive for such a small game
The book part itself is ok for the little ones, but the game part for a movie-nerd like myself was a let down.
For £2.50 you would expect a little more in the accessories department when making the cars and being able to choose characters and make your own like in a review I read, did not seem to be available to me?
Promising but more content needed
Major problem is recording my own voice for narration. No matter how loud I speak, I am drowned out by the music. I know you can turn the sound off but what's the point when you've paid for the game only to disable the music and sound?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 336 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Developer: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2012 Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.