At Wrisk, we have redesigned insurance. Our aim is to make getting insurance as easy as possible, for as many as possible. Which is why we’ve designed Wrisk from the ground up – to deliver cover that’s simple and personal to you. All in a single app.
Most people deal with their insurance once a year, if at all, even though things change all the time. Wrisk is different. Our simple, flexible and transparent approach lets you get the cover you need in a matter of minutes. Know exactly what’s covered with clear and fair pricing. It’s also easy to make changes anytime, anywhere, for free.
You’ll be given a unique Wrisk Score to help you understand your risk. The more information you provide, the more accurate the score becomes, empowering you to get a better score and reduce your premium.
We’ve launched with contents insurance, but we have big plans to expand our offering to cover all your insurance needs. From motor to travel, health to professional, Wrisk will bring everything together into one simple plan that can grow with you.
About our contents insurance
Rather than offer blanket cover for everything, we have broken down contents insurance into basic cover and optional items, so you can add the stuff you care about and only pay for what you need. To start, we offer basic general contents cover from £3,000. If you think about turning your house upside down, all the stuff that would fall out is your general contents. You then have the option to add higher value items separately, like your laptop and mobile to your bike or musical instrument. Full details of what Wrisk covers can be found in the app.
What makes Wrisk different?
• Wrisk is about more than insurance. It’s about managing and understanding your risk
• Our unique Wrisk Score is like a credit score for personal risk, enabling better, more transparent pricing
• We don’t believe in fixed annual policies. Pay for insurance on a rolling monthly basis with no hidden fees or charges.
• On-demand and instant – add or remove items and change your details, anytime, anywhere with immediate effect
• One plan for all your insurance needs – insurance that grows with you and an end to multiple policies and paperwork
Powered by humans, not bots
While Wrisk brings technology and insurance together, one thing we feel strongly about is making insurance feel truly personal. We’ve added an in-app chat feature, which is powered by humans, not bots, to answer any questions. As a small team with big ambitions, we may not always be able to respond right away, but we’ll certainly get back to you as quickly as possible.
Tell us what you think
We’d love to know what you think, so please drop us your feedback via our in-app chat or write a review here on the app store. Thanks for reading this far, we look forward to welcoming you.
The important stuff we need to tell you
Wrisk is only available to residents of the United Kingdom.
Wrisk is an insurance intermediary and is a trading style of Wrisk Transfer Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (No. 10657213), registered office is 25 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AY. Wrisk Transfer Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wrisk Limited (No. 09721622), and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 788062). You can check the FCA register for details of our permissions, history and contact details.
We’ve made improvements to billing in this release:
- See your full payment history with the addition of monthly invoices. Each invoice has a full breakdown so you can make sure you know exactly where every penny has gone.
- You’ll find a breakdown of your next monthly payment, including your premium and any amendments made for your next billing date.
- As part of our ongoing work on claims, we’ve improved the in-app claims dashboard to enable you to track the status of your claim.
Ratings and Reviews
Super user friendly and cheapest mobile phone insurance compared to other online comparison sites. Download the app to get a quote, you won’t regret it.
Impressed by everything so far, if I ever need to claim hopefully the quality will stay the same!
Great idea, fantastic service
Answered all my queries in split seconds. Very helpful!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.