Need to be well-informed but short on time? Read the essential Wall Street Journal in just five minutes. Business and finance: What’s happened and why it matters. Succinctly digested to give you maximum information in minimum time. Be first with the news. Lead the conversation.
Free to download, free to read. Published each weekday with a summary of top stories at weekends.
With this new revision of the WSJ City App, we're introducing some changes and features:
- News Feed: Improved text and markets data legibility.
- Previously Read: Distinguishing between articles you've read and those still to be read.
- Word Count: Each article will display how many words it contains, indicating time it takes to consume.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent City “news in brief” app
This has proved to be a great app, brief headline stories, leading to more in depth details if required.
Good summary of market data, put the two together in an easy to read format its ideal for keeping abreast of the news.
Five stars for sure.
I like it, I get the news exactly I want to read about, actual and important news for traders.
great app, fantastic experience with a simple design. could be even better if I knew which articles I had already read/yet to read at a glance. other than that, keep up the great work!
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- 107.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dow Jones & Company. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.