Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Wuala for iOS, all your files are available directly in your pocket. This secure mobile application protects your privacy: File encryption is done directly on your iOS device and your password is never transmitted. Unlike with other cloud storage services, Wuala staff cannot access your files.
- File decryption directly on your iOS device
- Access to all files, photos and music
- Group access
- Share files directly via email
- Open files with apps installed on the iOS device
In addition to Wuala for iOS, Wuala is also available for Windows, MacOS or Linux. It lets you:
- automatically backup files online
- sync files across multiple computers
- share files directly
- collaborate in groups
- keep your files safe: all files are encrypted directly on your computer before being uploaded
What's New in Version 3.3.3
Fix for opening a file from Wuala using third party apps on your device: New here is an intermediate prompt of the available actions for your device, containing an "Open in..." icon where you will find third party apps.
Fixes for handling of non-standard video and music types in the media viewer
No upload feature?
Can't auto backup photos. This service is useless
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 October 2014
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lacie Ltd
- © LaCie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.