Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Opening your notifications in the activity center may have caused the app to close. We’ve fixed that glitch, so you should able to access your Activities and Conversations again.
Ratings and Reviews
Superlative cross-platform task management. Accept no substitutes.
I would be literally lost without Wunderlist. I use it to coordinate almost every aspect of my job, from daily tasks and short-term jobs all the way up to long-term projects. In my personal life, I use it for setting and tracking goals, keeping on top of household chores, and also for shopping.
The fact that it works seemlessly on my phones, PCs, Macs, and the web is part of why I love Wunderlist, but more than anything, it’s the user experience. Being able to hit the global hotkey from anywhere and instantly register a new task with a due date is unparalleled, and has allowed me to quickly add tasks while on the phone, or mid-conversation, or in meetings. The phone interface is also good (better than you’d expect on a phone.)
Wunderlist is the best todo list app currently available. There simply isn’t any other app that blends such concise UI with brilliant UX and seemless cross-platform compatibility.
Cannot fault this app
I have always been organised but forgetful, and have tried many systems over the years to help keep me organised, and Wunderlist has honestly cracked it. I use this app in both my work and personal life, and have the app downloaded onto all my devices and the syncing is fantastic. I love the reminders; I have a habit of writing an action on one of my many lists, and then due to a hectic schedule, and forgetfulness (hence my need for the list(s)) I later find countless lists where the actions have long passed and are no longer relevant. I find that I can stagger the reminders so that it can remind me to keep on top of things, with just a couple of actions per day. I also love that I can invite other users - my husband is not so keen ever since I added him to my ‘Cleaning’ and ‘DIY’ lists because he can no longer plead ignorance. I also like that I can reorder the tasks and create subtasks. Please don’t change.
Fantastic! Fully Recommend
I am a teacher and a busy mum of 3 so lots of jugging and I could not feel as organised with out Wunderlust!!! I am apple mad and have all things synced but this is so much better then ‘reminders’. The design is so well thought out with Folders and lists within lists (ha something I need). You can drag and drop and set reminders and even attach files/photos. I have folders for work, each of my children, shopping, home improvements, goals and holiday packing which I have a used the same list for 3 years in a row (so helpful especially with a family of 5). The best part is you sign in so all devices are in sync so my Mac and apple watch all have the same synced lists wherever you need them - wizardry!
I cant recommend enough and thank you to the creators you have thought of everything!!
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 45.4 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.