Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Opening your notifications in the activity center may have caused the app to close. We’ve fixed that glitch, so you should able to access your Activities and Conversations again.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent alternative to Apple's Reminders App
I am listing Apple's Reminders shorcommings that you don’t get in Wunderlist.
in Apple's Reminders:
- You can sort your list on Mac but not on your iPhone.
- As soon as you add something on your iPhone sorting goes out of window
- clicking completed doesnt move the item out of the view.
The only thing I don't like in Wunderlist is their logo!
Used for Years and Love it!
Used for years and absotuleyl love it!
Better than paid versions of other apps!
I've recently been trying to watch my spending and see where I can save a penny or two, I've been using ToDoIst for the past year, and it was fabulous, but the price I paid for it doesn't justify itself when there's such a brilliant app like Wunderlist available FOR FREE! Highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to get their life organised and achieve their dreams! 5 Stars.
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 45.4 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.