Wunderlist – To-Do & Task List
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNet, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to http://support.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 2.3.2
• Fixed a bug that would prevent Wunderlist from running on iOS5 devices, sorry!
• Comments have arrived for Wunderlist Pro - A simple and easy way to communicate with all your teammates about your to-dos!
• Wunderlist Pro Trial - Everyone now has limited access to Files, Assigning and Comments, so give it a try today!
• Every member of a shared list can now invite teammates to help collaborate.
Easy to be organised
I've now had this app a few months and I'm still very impressed. Love the way you can put your tasks into different folders (and create your own folders) and then look at only one at a time. Also love the fact that by setting due dates you can see what needs doing today or for this week. And love the sub tasks you can set for any task. You can set alarms at your choice of time (optional). You can star very important tasks and can look just at starred tasks if you like. You can write notes for any task as well. Although at present I haven't used that feature, I can imagine it could be very useful.
Also love the way I can have it on my iPad, iPhone and my Windows PC and it syncs between them all. That is really handy.
Have to admit I don't really understand the Inbox is for but it's very useful because from there you can move tasks to other folders.
I have the Errand app as well but I much prefer this - in fact I now haven't used the Errand app for months although I still have it.
Very impressive is that after an update, when the app wouldn't load on my iPad (iOS 5) they quickly rectified the problem. Admirable, indeed, for an app I paid nothing for!
Well done Wunderlist.
I've returned to Wunderlist after trying many more complicated to-do apps in the mistaken belief that I needed the bells and whistles. I've learned my lesson.
Wunderlist has a beautiful UI, and best of all it enables me to get my tasks written down quickly, clearly and with no fuss. As for prioritising, the ability to tag tasks as important by starring them is all the sophistication I need. Deciding if a task was a 2 or a 3 priority was a waste of time.
But user-friendly doesn't mean starved of features. Wunderlist enables sharing of tasks/lists; adding notes and/or pictures; and sync between desktop app, web app and any portable device you can imagine. And you can even email tasks to it.
Wunderlist is in my iPhone and iPad docks: simply invaluable.
I cannot set a task as 'due at the weekend '
This app seemed to be just what I needed - but I cannot set a task as 'due at the weekend'! I have tried this a few times and if there is a way of doing so I apologise.
But otherwise I suggest that the makers of this app change this by, for example, programming the app so that ( when it is not obvious which date I have chosen) being more likely to 'decide' that I had swiped to a weekday.
As I have already mentioned, this app seemed to be just what I needed - it's just a shame that one of its features (rarely used, I admit)has now been rendered useless by such a small problem.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 October 2013
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2013 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription£2.99
- Pro Subscription£34.99