Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.7
Fixed: You may have noticed that our widget was looking 'so last year', we've updated the color and the font so that we can sashay into 2017 looking ever so stylish. We also fixed the bug that made it a little unusable for some of you.
Fixed: We've squashed a few bugs that were causing some of you issues after our last update.
Couldn't do without it
I work remotely with a global team, we travel so much that having an office no longer made sense and anyway - the 9 to 5 model is archaic, but that's beside the point... As a small business, we use Wunderlist for every project we do, whether it's a big global project we need to get done over a matter of months or a small local one we need to do in a week. We ask questions to each other on there, track who's doing what, by when, and ensure transparency around responsibilities is clear wherever you are in the world. As a remote boss, too, I can clearly see what work is being done by my team. I can see when someone's doing their share, and when someone isn't, I can also check the spread of tasks is fair. I also use a Wunderlist personally, whether it's a check list for when I recently moved house to a list of things I need to sort for my personal tax. It's probably my favourite app, in all honesty! How you use it is dependant on what you need it for, it grows as you need it to. So while I use it to delegate, monitor, talk to my team, track progress, delegate, attach Giles, schedule and much, much it can also "shrink" to be used on a far more basic level. Hasn't yet been surpassed by any similar apps and is one I strongly recommend - and have recommended - to many people. Nice work Wunderlist, you're a hero.
Useful, simple but also very capable
Winder list has been my to do list of choice for about 2 years. As a simple, personal app it is easy to use. But delve into it and it is full of functionality. I also use it at work, sharing lists with team members and colleagues. Adding docs, notes and deadlines is easy and makes collaboration so simple. It's syncing across multiple platforms also make it a fantastic work and home tool. I have never experienced any problems and heartily recommend it
Excellent tool for action management
I use Wunderlist to keep track of mostly personal actions. The web and app versions are very consistent, with the benefit that I can keep on top of things when I am on the move or in the office.
Wunderlist is the first of these tools that I have tried, but it appears to cover all the bases. Very pleased with it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 January 2017
- Version: 3.4.7
- Size: 95.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription£3.99
- Pro Subscription£39.99