Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mac App of the Year - 2013
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Capture your ideas, thoughts and reminders in an instant. No matter which app you’re using, when an idea strikes just type ⌥⇧W to use the brand new Quick Add widget. It lets you instantly add an Item to your Inbox along with a Reminder and Star.
• In case you make a mistake in a Comment, you can now take back what you said because we’ve added the much requested ability to delete them. Just ⌥+click or two-finger tap on your trackpad.
• And to round this update out, we put our mine-sweeper to work to find and remove a bunch of bugs for better performance.
Best manager I have ever used
This is the second time I have come back to Wunderlist. The first time I left I wanted to try Apple’s own notes, and for a while I enjoyed the experience, I soon got bored with the layoout, design and functionality so returned to Wunderlist about a year ago now. I stayed with iOS nots untill the recent iOS 8 update to conincide with OS X Yosemite. Unfortunatley for me the design changes I did not like, especially the up / down swipe management which had changed from the previous left / right, the sync between iOS notes and my Mac also became worse, with many notes for some strange reason not syncing between my 2 most used devices, my iPhone and my Mac, this was the last straw for me! About 3 or 4 months ago now I came back again to Wunderlist, just weeks before their v2 update, and my what an update! I am very very happy to be back with Wunderlist, I love the design, the functionality, and the syncing is spot on everytime. I am not making the same mistake again, I’m home now, and I’m staying this time!
Has transformed my professional and personal organisation
I now use Wunderlist across my personal phone and computer as well as my work phone, tablet and computer, and it has significantly improved organisation and tasking in both my professional and personal lives. I can now keep a running track of various office and work-based task lists, which can be shared, commented, ammended and contibuted to by colleagues from their own devices.
Similarly, my partner and I use Wunderlist for a variety of serious and fun lists at home, from keeping track of bills and administrative to-do’s, to making holiday-related lists of sights to see and restaurants to eat at. It’s extremely versatile and practical and I would recommend it to anyone.
Great App: Mix of simplicity & functionality
I think this is a great app. I’ve tried everything from really simple to very complex: this app balances the two better than anything else I have found.
I would love to see some development to allow additional attributes to be added; it would be great if the functional design moved a little more to the GTD ethos.
However; I am using this as my app of choice and its lasted on my Mac, iPad and iPhone which is no mean feat. The integration across the devices is seamless and very stable also.
All-in-all a great app. Highly recommended.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 December 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2014 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month£3.99
- One Year£39.99