This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
We appreciate your continued feedback on the WWDC app. This update includes the following changes:
• Fixes an issue where previously downloaded videos were lost on upgrade.
• Keeps previously downloaded videos available when switching between SD and HD settings.
• Allows use of Handoff to easily move between iOS devices, or to Safari on macOS.
• Improves navigation on Apple TV when swiping up and down.
Good app - one major bug holding it back
This is a good app - it’s really useful to be able to download the WWDC videos. Unfortunately, the search functionality does not find downloaded videos on your device.
So you may have gigs of videos on your device taking up storage, but the search functionality is no help in finding these!
Instead you have to manually find them before you can remove them and free up space on your device.
Great resources for learning
Great resources for learning apple development etc
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 08 September 2017
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Apple Distribution International
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes