The WxReport App for your mobile device is your best option to report your current weather on the go.
This app is the first of its kind to introduce in-app weather reports that gets automatically emailed us at Weather Watch. We use these reports to warn others, make forecasts. The information we get is also used to create custom weather alerts to warn others of the approaching dangers. Any major report we receive, we report to Environment Canada on your behalf.
Like most other apps, you need to pay to report your weather or there is a long process. With our app, there is a quick and easy way to report your weather.
KEY APP POINTS:
- Submit Custom Weather Reports on the go
- Added Upside-Down Screen Support
- Added "Season Modes"
- Added a "How To Use" Section
- Added more information to the "information" Section
- Added more weather-events to report
- Changed the app layout
- Changed the "Information" section layout
- Changed the layout of the reporting screen
- Removed Landscape Support
- Fixed a bug where the website link would not open
- Fixed a bug where the reports would not send
- Fixed a bug where the location would not set
- Fixed a bug where an image would not upload even though it says it did
- Fixed a bug where the ads would not come up
- Fixed a bug where you could only select a few reports
- Fixed a bug where the Contact Us email would not work
- Glenda Morrison
- 44.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Weather Watch
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.